As A Busy Mom I am Always trying to Find anything that is going to make my hectic life a little more simpler and I was So happy To be able to ReviewPillsbur® simply…™ refrigerated cookies From MyBlogSpark
I Really Don’t like to Bake much unless its the holidays But My Kids Love Cookies and milk so of course I go the easy way! So This weekend I decided to Put these to the test! Trust Me We have Tried Every Brand you can think of LOL! But I must say these were by far the best and the same Great Quaility as all Pillsbury Products. The kids even agreed and they are mostly sugar cookies Fans!
These new cookies currently come in two flavors: Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter. They have zero grams trans fat, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors or flavors and no preservative.
And here is your chance to Try it FREE! WIN IT!: One of my Lucky readers will win a coupon for a free sample of PillsburyÂ® simply…™ refrigerated cookies as well as a prize pack that includes a cookie jar and a really great canvas grocery tote (pictured Below). Thanks to MyBlogSpark But If you can’t wait to try them here is a1.25 Off coupon
Contest ends August 27th at 12:00 NOON EST. Winnner will be chosen at random and contacted via email. I will contact the winner on August 20th and they will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. US ONLY.
TO ENTER: Leave a comment telling me how what other pillsbury products do you like?
And Also I love giving extra entries so here is your chance to gain more! Please leave a comment for each Extra Entry!
1. Follow My Blog (2 Entries)
2. Subscribe to my blog either by reader or email (2 Entries)
3. Blog about this on your blog (it don’t need to be a separate post) . Please give me the URL, so I can verify (2 Entries).
4. Tweet This giveaway and Follow me @mommyshangout (1 Entry per day per Tweet)
5 (5 Entries)
6. Comment On any other one of my post (1 Entry)
* the Winner Was Kathy #127 http://www.mommyshangout.com/2009/08/27/winner-of-the-pillsbury-simply-cookies-gift-pack-is/