Lenox Square, a Simon mall, is inviting shoppers to ‘Make A Date With Style’ at LOOKBOOK Live, a spring fashion event taking place Saturday, April 25 from 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. in collaboration with Glamour and GQ magazines. LOOKBOOK Live translates spring’s hottest fashion trends from the runway into real life styles, and shares where to shop for the looks you love – in the place where you love to shop. LOOKBOOK Live kicks off with eight pages of spring fashion trends inGlamour and GQ’s April issues and continues online at simon.com/lookbooklive with his-and-hers in-depth videos on how to wear spring’s best styles.
The LOOKBOOK Live Event Series will bring the best of spring fashion to Lenox Square, providing shoppers with one-on-one interactions and consultations with style experts, along with:
- Stage Events: Style experts from Glamour and GQ will showcase and discuss fashions worn by male and female models.
- Style Closets: Date-themed closets will feature his-and-her styles for different spring dates and occasions. Professional stylists will be on hand to help shoppers interpret which looks best fit their lifestyles, body types and budgets.
- Beauty Stations: Complimentary beauty and grooming touch-ups, tailored to the different style closets, will have shoppers date-ready in a flash.
- Style Challenges: Engaging activities held every hour that will challenge shoppers to pack a suitcase with their style picks for a selected destination. Style experts will choose the winning suitcases and winners will receive gift card prizes.
- Shop This Look: “Shop This Look” digital trend cards will be filled out on tablets by the style experts and emailed to shoppers so they can reference them via their mobile devices as they shop. Additionally, a special Gift With Purchase promotion on event day will reward shoppers who purchase their favorite looks at Lenox Square.
- Photo Booth: Snap a shot with your boyfriend, girlfriend or BFF and share on social media, or print and take it home as a style souvenir.
- Enter for a Chance to Win a $2,500 Shopping Spree: Shoppers who post a photo of their favorite spring look, inspired by these trends, to Twitter or Instagram using both #foundatsimon and #gqglamourcontestentry will be entered to win a $2,500 Simon shopping spree.
About Lenox Square
Located in the heart of Buckhead, Lenox Square is an Atlanta landmark. Founded in 1959, Lenox Square is one of the largest shopping malls in the Southeast. Anchored by Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s and Neiman Marcus, shoppers have more than 250 store choices, including exclusive retailers like Diesel, Nicole Miller, Prada and True Religion. Stores range from designer boutiques such as Bvlgari and Salvatore Ferragamo to casual staples such as J.Crew and Banana Republic. Five full-service restaurants, an extensive food court recently renamed the Lenox Fashion Café and casual dining options including Panera Bread, Corner Bakery Café and Sprinkles Cupcakes make the mall a popular dining and entertainment destination. Each year, Lenox Square celebrates the Legendary 4th at Lenox Square, the largest fireworks show in the Southeast, and is home to the annual Macy’s Tree Lighting, an Atlanta holiday tradition. For a map and store listings, as well as directions, events and job listings, visit simon.com. For additional information, visit Lenox Square on facebook.com/LenoxSquareMall, twitter.com/LenoxSqMall and http://instagram.com/lenoxsqmall.
Simon is a global leader in retail real estate ownership, management and development and a S&P100 company (Simon Property Group, NYSE:SPG). Our industry-leading retail properties and investments across North America, Europe and Asia provide shopping experiences for millions of consumers every day and generate billions in annual retail sales. For more information, visit simon.com.