I was able to Review a Babyliss Pro Ceramic Curling Iron Last week and must say this is one Of the Best Curling Irons I have ever used! Over the years I have went through many curling irons. My Girls are getting where they don’t want the lazy Ponytails anymore so you know what that means!
We have very coarse thick hair so I love that I can control the temperature to be curled at high temperatures, to hold those curls for our hair type. I noticed that it also left our hair silky, smooth and eliminates my oldest daughter’s frizzy ends. Babyliss Pro Ceramic Curling comes with a 2 year warranty and is also Dual Voltage meaning you can use it around the world.
- 6 barrel sizes available
- Hot in less than 30 seconds up to 390°F (195°C)
- Adjustable “electronic” temperature control, 30 heat setting
- Even and constant heat
- CERAMIC closes the hair cuticle resulting in smooth, glossy hair.
- CERAMIC plus heat emits NEGATIVE IONS which eliminate static electricity and neutralize odors and bacteria.
- CERAMIC barrels retain heat more efficiently, distribute it more evenly and eliminate damaging hot spots.
- CERAMIC radiates faster drying FAR-INFRARED HEAT, which dries hair from the inside out, preserving more moisture within the hair shaft and causing less damage to the hair cuticle.
- Dual Voltages for worldwide use
- Extra long, heavy duty swivel cord
- Two year warranty
I would recommend any one who is the market for the Best flat iron, best curling iron or even the best hair dryers to check out flatironexperts.com. They have everything that you’re looking for and will even answer any questions that you may have so make sure you check them out today!
flatironexperts.com is giving one of my readers the same Babyliss Pro Ceramic Curling Iron! To Enter please head over to the site and look around, Come back and tell me what other product you would like to have! I will pick the lucky winner 5/7/2010 @ Noon EST.
2. Fan Flat IronExperts on Facebook (1 entry)
3. Follow my blog on either google connect, networked blogs or become a fan on mommy’s hangout facebook page. ( 1 entry for each one you do)
4. Subscribe to my blog either by reader or email (2 Entries)
5. Grab my button or add me to your blog Roll (2 Entries)
6. IF YOU WANT TO WIN THIS BAD JUST ENTER DAILY! (1 per day!) Just post I want or need this bad! AFTER YOU DID THE MAIN Entry