It’s No secret that I was a Big Obama Supporter and volunteer so of course my kids were heavily involved and got to love The Obama’s ! I recently was able to review the new book TIME For Kids President Obama: A Day in the Life of America’s Leader For kids Ages 9-12.
Not to my surprise when it got here the kids didn’t give me any chance to look over it before they did. They Loved it! Later that Night when everyone was in bed I read the book myself! I Loved it! It was very Interesting! I got to read first hand how…
# How Barack Obama got America’s top job
# Who helps the President make big decisions
# What goes on behind-the-scenes in the White House
# How the First Lady spends her days
# What the President does when he’s not working
What I loved most about this book was even though he has one of the toughest and busiest jobs he still makes time for his lovely family and prides himself with great family values! This Book is great For Kids and would make a perfect keepsake for years to come!
The Best part Is you can have your own copy of this book!! I will pick One lucky Reader 10/23/09 @ 3 PM EST. Amazon has this book at a great price so if you don’t want to wait go pick it up today!!
To enter Please share with me why you would like to win this book and who would you give it to?
Extra Entries…Who don’t like extra entries Right??
1. Follow My Blog (2 Entries)
2. Follow me on twitter @mommyshangout and @simply_unique79 (2 Entries)
3. Tweet about this giveaway (1 Entry and tweet PER DAY)
4. Stumble, Digg etc etc my blog (can be the homepage or the giveaway post either is fine) just leave your user name and the place you bookmarked. (5 Entries)
* You can enter this DAILY IF you do the 1st Required comment*