Whether you are a new couple or have been together for 50-years, it is always nice to spend time together just the two of you. Not only is it important for couples to take the time to rekindle their romance, but spending time away from the everyday stresses of life is healthy for your relationship. If you want a place to celebrate your relationship and enjoy yourself, spend Valentine’s Day in Ocala/Marion County, Florida this year! Here are some great places to go during your romantic Florida Travel :
Enjoy Romantic Ocala/Marion County Lodging
Ocala/Marion County has lodging that can accommodate any experience you may want to have with your loved one. With great hotels, bed and breakfasts, and cabins, you can make your romantic getaway fit both you and your loved one. Here are some of the top rated romantic Ocala/Marion County Lodging
- Angler’s Resort Motel: Enjoy a beautiful scenic atmosphere on the Withlacoochee River. With kitchenettes, a Tiki bar, a relaxing atmosphere, live music and good times, Angler’s Resort Motel is the perfect place to spend a weekend getaway or Valentine’s Day.
- WoodSpring Suites Ocala: This lovely home away from home makes the perfect extended stay. With a full kitchen, stove, and full-size refrigerator, you have the comfort of your home away from daily stresses. Not only is it a romantic getaway, but you can get this amazing suite starting at $179 per night.
- Shamrock Thistle & Crown Bed and Breakfast: This 3-story Victorian Bed and Breakfast is the perfect romantic getaway. With fireplaces, a hot tub, solar heated pool, and whirlpool suites, you can have a whole vacation full of romantic bliss. Not to mention fresh, hot breakfast neither of you cooks.
- Horseshoe Lake Park and Retreat: Retreat to a rustic-style cabin along the banks of Lake Park. Each cabin has a kitchenette fit with a microwave, fridge, and gas stove, living room, dining room, and a crystal view of the lake making it a home away from home.
Take Advantage of the Many Ocala/Marion County Activities
Ocala/Marion County offers a little fun for everyone. With activities and events that fit everyone’s interests and getaway needs, you’ll never want your Valentine’s getaway to end! Take your Valentine on a romantic adventure with Ocala/Marion County Activities they will love!
- Arts and Culture. If you love to take in the arts and culture, you won’t be disappointed in Ocala/Marion County. Discover the arts at the Ocala Civic Theatre featuring the Marion Ballet theatre, go back in time at the Ocala Drive-in Theatre, or spend the day at the Silver River Museum.
- Enjoy a Romantic Dinner for two. You can always find a great restaurant that will bring you both closer together in Ocala/Marion County. You will want to try Amrit Palace Indian Restaurant, Ivy House, and La Cuisine French Restaurant for a romantic meal you’ll never forget.
- Take time to See the Sights. Marion County offers a wide range of sights you won’t get to see anywhere else. Take time to see these musts in Marion County: Painting with a Twist, Picasso’s Pallet, Monkey Junction, Endangered Animals Rescue Sanctuary, and Bubba Raceway Park.
- See the outdoors. If you don’t mind the cool, crisp air, Ocala/Marion County offers you beautiful scenic outdoor activities, zip lining, canoeing, and so much more.
What are you waiting for? Book your trip to Ocala/Marion County, Florida for a romantic getaway you won’t ever forget!