Regular exercise is imperative to good health and adding swimming to the routine comes with many significant benefits.
When the mercury in the thermometer starts growing longer than Pinocchio’s nose, it is a pretty good indication Summertime has officially arrived. There are several seasonal points throughout the year which tend to be a reminder of the importance of health and fitness. New Year’s has its resolutions, the Holidays have their parties and dress attire, and Summer means bathing suit weather. These seasons come with their fair share of celebrations and tend to tip the scales toward a healthier lifestyle, either because someone desires to make a grandiose gesture toward health at the turn of the year or because they are worried about extra weight when they shed almost every layer of clothes to attend a pool party.
Now it is the Summer portion of the fitness cycle, and people far and wide are working on tightening their abs, toning their triceps, and shedding any extra, unnecessary pounds, so they look and feel great in their swimsuits. Ironically, one of the best pieces of workout equipment to achieve your ideal summer body is actually a pool.
There are so many health and fitness benefits to swimming and water therapy; here are just a few of them:
- Unlike many other cardio exercises, swimming is a full-body workout.
- Spending time in the pool working out is a great option for people of all ages and skill levels.
- Swimming is a low impact workout alternative which is easier on joints than running or many other cardiovascular workouts. The impact relief offers a great workout option for those who struggle with arthritis.
- Pool workouts help build endurance and lead to cardiovascular aptitude.
- A consistent regimen of water therapy leads to stronger and more toned muscles.
- Fitness magazine says swimming can turn back the clock. “Regular swimmers are biologically 20 years younger than their driver’s licenses say they are, according to research from Indiana University. Scientists say that, even up until your 70th birthday, swimming affects blood pressure, cholesterol levels, cardiovascular performance, central nervous system health, cognitive functioning, muscle mass, and blood chemistry to be much more similar to that of your younger self.”
One of the biggest challenges of adding regular water exercises to your workout routine is finding a place to swim on a regular basis. While public pools are a fantastic option, they can get crowded, and they pose a great inconvenience. The most convenient way to incorporate swimming and water therapy into your weekly workouts is to install an above ground pool in your yard. Having your own pool is the epitome of convenience, and it will inspire you to continue a regular regime of water workouts. Rec Warehouse above ground pools are the perfect solution to improve your exercise routines and they provide a feasible way to add a pool to your property.
Rec Warehouse is a family owned and operated Georgia-based business selling above ground pools, hot tubs, spas, pool tables and so much more. They are in the business of selling fun, but they can also help you reach your fitness goals with the installation of a new above ground pool.
Rec Warehouse has three convenient Atlanta-area showroom locations in Kennesaw, Norcross, and Jonesboro. They have a perverse background, and extensive knowledge in selling above ground pools throughout Georgia and their reputation for success and integrity have made them the largest seller of pools and spas in the Southeast. Rec Warehouse is known for offering high-quality products at affordable prices. If you want to install a pool in your yard for exercise or leisure purposes, you certainly will want to use only the best, and most trusted professionals so turn to the experts at Rec Warehouse for all your above-ground-pool needs.
Dave Doebler is the president and CEO of Rec Warehouse, and he has been in the above-ground-pool business almost his entire life. His dad and uncle started the business when he was growing up, and they hired him as the company’s first employee. Now he is working to pass on the family business and employs his three children. Dave, his children, and the entire Rec Warehouse staff are committed to customer satisfaction, and they are prepared with the knowledge and expertise to help you answer any questions about above ground pool installation.
Jump in feet first and purchase an above ground pool of your own. You can supplement your exercise routine with water therapy and experience all the added benefits customary for individuals who regularly use water for their workouts. Plus, the more you use the pool for your workouts the better you will look in a bathing suit.